Greetings Chapel Family,
It seems ages ago that the Chapel opened it services to the public on June 14, 2020. This was preceded with only a few individuals in the Chapel providing a live streamed service, followed by board only attendance, followed by hospitality team attendance. This was a part of the regathering process attempting to make the worship experience as safe as possible. With familiarity with each other, some of the aspects of our regathering plan have fallen to the wayside. To our knowledge no one has fallen ill to COVID as a result of attending the Chapel. For this we do praise God. However, given the following; the present COVID virus with increasing local numbers, an upcoming flu season, Winter’s increased attendance and the regathering of our children’s program, the Board has revisited our regathering process and has concluded we do need to return to the original plan, along with some changes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow for seating and start of service at 10:00 AM.
- Enter the Chapel through the Front (double doors) street side.
- Social distancing will be used for seating (open rows with 3 chairs between family units)
- Ushers will assist you in finding seating and will direct your exit
- We ask that you wear mask to your seat and when exiting the sanctuary
- Please avoid physical contact and social gathering inside the sanctuary
- Communion sets will be available for those who want to participate in CommunionMasks, sanitizer and offering boxes will be available at the exits
- If for any reason you are uncomfortable with attending, please protect yourself in your home
- If you need assistance with entering the building, please contact Charles.
Respectfully, The Chapel Board of Directors